In consideration of being allowed to participate in any Nomad Krav Maga (“Nomad”) and Krav Maga Worldwide, Inc. Training Centers (collectively “KM”) programs, related events, and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious personal injury or other harm does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of Nomad or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation; but if I observe any unusual significant hazard, I will inform Nomad immediately and remove myself from participation; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Nomad Krav Maga, Nomad, LLC, Krav Maga Nomad Videos, Krav Maga Worldwide, Inc., Krav Maga Association of America, Inc., Syndicate Mixed Martial Arts, and each of their instructors, assistants, officers, affiliates, directors, including all agents and employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners, landlords, and lessers of premises used for the activity (collectively “Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, INCLUDING THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I HAVE ALSO READ & AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE STATED POLICIES & REGULATIONS ON THE BACK OF THIS SHEET.
Policies and Regulations
Student agrees to follow Studio rules as publicized herein. Violation of these rules may be the cause for suspension or cancellation of account by Nomad Krav Maga (“Nomad”), without a right to be refunded any pre-paid fees and without relieving student of any payment obligations set forth in the Agreement for Classes (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Agreement”).
1. Dress Code and Required Equipment.Students must dress in appropriate attire designated for classes. This includes tops and bottoms, both of which must be any or all of the following brands or types: Nomad Krav Maga, Krav Maga Worldwide, Syndicate Mixed Martial Arts (“Syndicate”), or what can be purchased on premises at the Syndicate MMA / Nomad Krav Maga Pro Shop. No shoes are permitted on the mats unless express permission is given by an official representative of Nomad Krav Maga.
Equipment required for all Krav Maga classes is at the minimum: groin cup (for men), mouthguard, and wrist wraps or MMA gloves. Krav Maga Levels 2, 3, 4, and sparring classes require, in addition to the previous: 12-16oz boxing gloves, headgear, and shin guards. These items are to be brought to every class or you will NOT be permitted to participate – NO EXCEPTIONS.
NOTE: Required equipment and dress code requirements are WAIVED for the first 2 weeks for any NEW Student. Please show up in what you’re most comfortable working out in.
2. Use of Facility and Class Participation.It is known and understood that Nomad Krav Maga and Syndicate MMA are separate entities, and that their Student Memberships are not shared or interchangeable. Unless the Student is currently enrolled in an “All-Inclusive” Membership between Nomad and Syndicate, their privileges within the Studio will be exclusive to their respective Memberships.
3. Lost or Stolen Property.It is understood and agreed that Nomad, their agents and employees, and Syndicate are not responsible for lost or stolen articles or any other possessions of personal property. We strongly suggest that you keep your possessions locked in a locker and leave valuables at home.
4. Demeanor. While on Studio premises, everyone shall refrain from using loud, foul, or slanderous language or harassing, molesting, badgering, or soliciting other individuals. In no event shall member’s behavior, demeanor, hygiene, or attitude be in any way offensive, threatening, intimidating, unsanitary, or in any other manner contrary to the best interest of the student base as a whole.
5. Guest Privileges.All guests must be 18 years of age or older or be accompanied by parent. Guest fee is $25 per visit. All Studio Rules and Regulations shall apply to guests.
6. Damage, Destruction, Condemnation, or Relocation.Should the facilities be unavailable due to damage by fire, act of God, catastrophe, war, accident, destruction or condemnation of the premises, or desire to relocate by Nomad, the Studio will have a reasonable time to reconstruct or relocate the premises and/or classes or to find suitable replacement thereof within a close proximity of the present Studio. Full time missed for the above reasons will be extended.
7. Class Cancellations. Nomad reserves the right to cancel classes as required, with no advance notice required. We will strive to minimize our use of this right to the best of our abilities.
8. Schedule Revisions. Class schedules can be revised at any time, and without notice.
9. Image Release.Nomad is authorized to publish photographs and/or videos of me taken while training or spectating in Studio or at an officially authorized Nomad training event. My name and likeness, for use in Nomad’s print, online, and video-based marketing materials, as well as other Nomad publications, may be published. I agree to release and hold harmless Nomad from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified herein.
I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or videos or participation in Nomad marketing materials or other Nomad publications. I acknowledge that publication of said photos or videos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
This Agreement releases Nomad, Syndicate, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
10. Update Contract Records and Emergency Contact.Student agrees to provide prompt written notice to Studio of any changes in the Student’s contract information furnished on Client Profile, including, but not limited to any changes in Student’s current mailing address, employee information, and emergency contact.
11. No Waiver.Center may enforce any term of this Agreement, or exercise any right created by this Agreement, regardless of the number of times it has opted not to enforce the same term or exercise the same right in the past.
12. Notices. All notices required by this Agreement shall be tendered to an official representative of Nomad in person, or emailed to NomadKravMaga.LasVegas@gmail.com, unless Student receives written documentation from Nomad otherwise. All written notices tendered to Nomad whether electronically or on paper, require a 48 hour processing time to take effect.
I HAVE READ THESE POLICIES AND REGULATIONS, FULLY UNDERSTAND THEM, AND WILL ABIDE BY THEIR TERMS.
No refunds or exchanges are offered for Memberships, Private Lessons, or Class Packs. Memberships are transferable upon request. All sales for clothing, merchandise, and equipment are final.